BEAT4BATTLE
Janvier 19, 2019, 03:03:28 *
Bienvenue, Invité. Veuillez vous connecter ou vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Nouvelles:

Accueil   Aide Identifiez-vous Inscrivez-vous  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
  Imprimer  
Auteur Fil de discussion: The InnoFader from Audio Innovate  (Lu 81260 fois)
diams
Expert
Hors ligne Hors ligne

France France

south meebool !!!

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 26%

« le: Décembre 23, 2007, 23:59:41 »

Citation
Purveyors of analog effects mixer magic Audio Innovate are at it again. Not content with simply flipping the script a little on analog effects laden scratch mixers, they've been pondering and pouring over the idea of a new type of capacitance based crossfader technology. And after a few sleepless months deep in the AI labs, owner Elliot Marx has cracked the technology and brings you the InnoFader. But you need to read the PR to full understand just what's on offer here.

AI PR follows:
AUDIO INNOVATE OFFERS THE NEW INNOFADER
SAMPLES AVAILABLE AT NAMM, JANUARY 2008

January 17, 2008, Anaheim,CA: Audio Innovate introduces the InnoFader, a replacement for industry standard VCA faders, with the advantages of Audio Innovate’s exclusive non-contact, variable capacitor technology. With an 8mm stem, sturdy, long body construction, and without a fader brush to wear out, the InnoFader is designed to last over 4 million cycles of use - with zero maintenance.

The InnoFader uses variable capacitor technology which, unlike current optical technology, makes it 100% resistant to smoke, dust, and moisture that plague most DJ working environments. In addition, currently used magnetic faders only work in the same brand mixers, leaving DJs limited options for upgrading their mixer faders. The InnoFader is designed to work with mixers from a variety of manufacturers.

To ensure better compatibility over a wide range of mixers, the InnoFader comes with added features including:

1. A cut-in adjustment that allows DJs to fit the fader into a mixer with a smaller slot, while tweaking the dead space at both ends of the fader.

2. A curve adjustment which permits DJs to either match the original mixer fader curve, or create a custom curve for sharper or softer cut-in. Both adjustments are electronic, eliminating the need to tamper with sensitive mechanical fader parts.

At the 2008 NAMM show, Audio Innovate will provide off-tool samples of the new, cutting-edge InnoFader. The InnoFader will be offered for sale both as an OEM fader, and as a retail replacement fader, in Q2 of 2008 with a projected retail price of US$79. To reserve one of the limited number of first samples of the InnoFader, contact Elliot Marx ASAP!

The key points of the InnoFader are as follows:

No bleed/cracking
Even the best conductive plastic (CP) or carbonized conductive plastic (CCP) contact faders will eventually bleed and require cleaning. Since the InnoFader is non-contact, no cleaning is required.

Sturdy design - 8mm stem, long body type
Many DJs have experienced issues with bent or broken 4mm fader stems, thus the InnoFader adopts the emerging standard 8mm stem, ensuring almost no chance of breaking the stem. The long body type ensure a rigid construction which when combined with the heavy stem ensures a solid and long lasting crossfader.

No calibration required
The InnoFader is designed to automatically compensate for circuit tolerances to the point that no calibration is required to adjust for the <0.5mm tolerance on fader cut-in position.

Standard VCA output
Many manufacturers design their faders to work with custom outputs, and interfaces that make plug and play with 3rd party faders almost impossible. The InnoFader will work as a drop in replacement for analog faders. Why?

1. The pinout is a 4 pin industry standard Vcc, VCA out #1, VCA out #2, and ground.
2. The VCA out signals are from 50k digital potentiometers with 256 taps, and the output can short to Vcc or ground for a full on/off signal.
3. The entire fader power draw can be as low as 0.5mA so that circuits designed for low power 50k fader connections will work.

Adjustable curve
Analog VCA faders have fixed A, B, or D-type curves. The InnoFader has an output curve adjustment to fit any of these configurations.

Single cut-in adjustment for both sides
This ensures that the InnoFader can work in any sized fader slot. Since the adjustment is electronic, the actual active fader area can be shortened, unlike others which have a fixed active fader area. This often requires adjusting the mixer to fit the fader, while the InnoFader can be electronically adjusted to fit the mixer.

Not affected by dust, smoke, temperature, moisture
One main drawback of optical faders is that they stop working once there is internal dirt buildup. The InnoFader's electronic signals are unaffected by environmental factors experienced in harsh DJ environments.

No cleaning required
Unlike other contact fader technologies, only routine light maintenance is required to keep the rails lubricated and free running. Because of the closed construction of the long body, this is kept to an absolute minimum.

Reasonable cost
At $79US, the InnoFader comes in at a very reasonable price for the quality and performance it offers.

The InnoFader will be available as a 3rd party replacement fader from retailers for the majority of popular DJ mixers that utilise a standard long body fitment. It is also planned to offer the InnoFader to interested manufacturers as a standard component or as an option. Both will be available in Q2 of 2008.

So that's a non-contact crossfader with an 8mm stem and onboard curve and cut-in control that fits a broad range of mixers... pretty hot stuff. Also kind of cool that controls are electronic rather than physical.

Looking at the very early prototype picture above, It strikes me that if you feel comfortable wielding a soldering iron and a Dremel, you could mod your mixer case to accept the fader controls on the outside as well. Or maybe even drilling holes in the case so that you can poke a screwdriver in to adjust the Innofader without the need to open up your mixer.

Just to supplement this, tension control is being planned for the final product. The screw in the fader body connects to the fader stem, grounding it and adjusting the tension at the same time. I've often pondered how important tension is as I've always gone for the loosest fader I can find. What do you guys think? Is tension control an indispensable feature or just another thing to go wrong?

Like the verbiage says, Elliot will be inflicting himself on very suspecting people at NAMM 2008. After that it's a waiting game as the InnoFader will go through months of testing until AI are happy that the InnoFader is ready to be abused by DJs in the wild.

source : http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=844

ça a l air pas mal du tout ça ....
Journalisée

raoul
Curieux
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Ukraine Ukraine

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 22%

« Répondre #1 le: Décembre 24, 2007, 00:39:25 »

une nouvelle sorte de "pro x fader" ??
j avoue jai pas trop ( meme du tout) compris le texte..pis jai un peu de mal avec langlais...
Journalisée
Spudstyle
Modérateur
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Uzbekistan Uzbekistan

Just For Your Ears !

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 33%

« Répondre #2 le: Décembre 24, 2007, 04:08:39 »

Clair que ça a l'air bien, après faut voir si ça passe sur nos table.
Journalisée

Manage
Habitué
Hors ligne Hors ligne

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 24%

« Répondre #3 le: Décembre 26, 2007, 10:47:45 »

Cela m'as l'air d'etre un tres bon produit..
Par contre peut etre encore trop prototype a mon gout,on peut le constater aux nombreuse soudure des composants meme ils doivent encore peut etre affiner tout cela!!

A noter la presence d'un chip qui doit etre gage de grande qualité et d'un point de coupure sympa,je pense que la prochaine evolution sur ce type de materiel serat certainement d'aller chercher un "grain" bien precis plus qu'un toucher un peu comme une guitare.
Journalisée

We Don't Give a Funk..
Skul
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 45%

« Répondre #4 le: Décembre 26, 2007, 11:58:14 »

Cela m'as l'air d'etre un tres bon produit..
Par contre peut etre encore trop prototype a mon gout,on peut le constater aux nombreuse soudure des composants meme ils doivent encore peut etre affiner tout cela!!

A noter la presence d'un chip qui doit etre gage de grande qualité et d'un point de coupure sympa,je pense que la prochaine evolution sur ce type de materiel serat certainement d'aller chercher un "grain" bien precis plus qu'un toucher un peu comme une guitare.

je te rassure c'est encore au stade de prototype, le produit n'est pas encore finalisé  Clin d'oeil
il leur a été livré chez les gars de skratchworx et c'est eux meme qui ont fait les soudures.
Journalisée

"Si ton ami est de miel,ne le mange pas tout entier".
Spudstyle
Modérateur
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Uzbekistan Uzbekistan

Just For Your Ears !

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 33%

« Répondre #5 le: Décembre 26, 2007, 20:22:38 »

Des bonne soudures de porc Souriant Mais j'pense que ce truc va flinguer le pxf!
Journalisée

MLp
Modérateur
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

France France

www.blackelkrecordings.com

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 32%

« Répondre #6 le: Janvier 10, 2008, 11:45:07 »

donc c'est quoi c'est un cross magnetique  adaptable ?
Journalisée

Scratchdat
Débutant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 21%

« Répondre #7 le: Janvier 25, 2008, 20:09:22 »

Hello,

Petite présentation en Video :

http://www.skratchworx.com/news3/comments.php?id=887

Clin d'oeil

Journalisée
Spudstyle
Modérateur
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Uzbekistan Uzbekistan

Just For Your Ears !

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 33%

« Répondre #8 le: Janvier 26, 2008, 15:24:28 »

Ca sort quand ce truc alors? Moi ça branche bien pour ma gemini.
Journalisée

MLp
Modérateur
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

France France

www.blackelkrecordings.com

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 32%

« Répondre #9 le: Janvier 27, 2008, 13:53:11 »

jcapte rien mise a part du reglage de la dureté , il parle trop vite ..sur la video
Journalisée

M.Y DJ
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Reunion Reunion

il n' y a que M.Y qui m' aille

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 31%

« Répondre #10 le: Janvier 27, 2008, 14:56:32 »

ça tue, ça tue, ça tue !!!!!!!!!!! en gros ce cross permettra de faire sur 1 mixette audio, ce que je comptais faire avec la mixxette midi que je vais m' offrir d' ici peu (grace aux courbes paramettrables) : tu peux faire tes cuts sans avoir à cogner contre la butée !!!, au lieu que ce soit entre 0mm et 1mm bah tu peux choisir de cutter un peu plus loin, genre entre 1,2cm et 1,3cm ou au milieu du cross ...
vive le "non-contact" : du scratch toute la nuit sans que mama gueule à chaque clic contre la butée !!!  Roulement des yeux Tire la langue Clin d'oeil

en espérant que Mr Elliot Marx continue de déchirer comme il l' a toujours fait jusqu' à présent, (envois d' un PXF quasi neuf contre le mien de 10 mois, HS, + outils PXF & knobs AEM 100i pour mon AEM 100, le tout gratis, je lui re-re-retire mon chapeau, ça c' est du SAV bordel !!!  Grima&ccedil;ant  Choqu&eacute; Choqu&eacute; )
je pourrais presque me mettre à réver de pouvoir le tester en exclu avant sa sortie officielle (avant cet été ... j' ai compris y a pas longtemps que "Q2" = Quarter 2 = 2° trimestre) directement au producteur c' est + mieux !!!  Tire la langue
« Dernière édition: Janvier 27, 2008, 14:58:40 par M.Y DJ » Journalisée

Music is Life, Life is Music. P.L.U
Scratchdat
Débutant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 21%

« Répondre #11 le: Janvier 28, 2008, 15:51:24 »

Il y aura donc au moins 2 choix lorsque mon cross lachera : soit Proxfade2 soit "the Innofader"...

Enfin pour le moment, je viens de Lubrifier mon cross P&G....aaaaaahhhhhhhaaaahhh that fresh!!!!!  Grima&ccedil;ant
Journalisée
wakizashi
Débutant
Hors ligne Hors ligne

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 21%

« Répondre #12 le: Février 02, 2008, 06:12:13 »

thanks. this was useful info.
Journalisée
M.Y DJ
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Reunion Reunion

il n' y a que M.Y qui m' aille

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 31%

« Répondre #13 le: Mars 04, 2008, 10:02:44 »

en espérant que Mr Elliot Marx continue de déchirer comme il l' a toujours fait jusqu' à présent, (envois d' un PXF quasi neuf contre le mien de 10 mois, HS, + outils PXF & knobs AEM 100i pour mon AEM 100, le tout gratis, je lui re-re-retire mon chapeau, ça c' est du SAV bordel !!!  Grima&ccedil;ant  Choqu&eacute; Choqu&eacute; )
je pourrais presque me mettre à réver de pouvoir le tester en exclu avant sa sortie officielle (avant cet été ... j' ai compris y a pas longtemps que "Q2" = Quarter 2 = 2° trimestre) directement au producteur c' est + mieux !!!  Tire la langue

un pti mail :

Hello Elliot ! Once again, I have some troubles with my PXF (knob is dead but it' s not the worse thing ... it can cut only on the right side)
I would like to have an innofader as soon as possible ! I' ll DJ  for my hip hop band the 14th march
can you tell me when will it be aviable (on-line store) ?
Or can I buy it directly to you before his internationnal aviabily in stores Huh

et biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grima&ccedil;ant Grima&ccedil;ant Grima&ccedil;ant Grima&ccedil;ant Grima&ccedil;ant

"Hey M.Y! Well it seems you are in a crunch and you have the unique distinction of busting the PXF twice...

As I said before, I would like you to be a tester for the Innofader.

I am making several samples and I will get you one before the 14th. You can keep this sample. Nobody can take away M.Y Innofader!

[... condifidentiel sorry  Clin d'oeil]

Best Regards,
Elliot"

So il m' envoit ça avant de partir pour le muzik messe et je vous tiens au jus quand je l' ai reçu !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grima&ccedil;ant Grima&ccedil;ant Grima&ccedil;ant
« Dernière édition: Mars 04, 2008, 10:12:24 par M.Y DJ » Journalisée

Music is Life, Life is Music. P.L.U
Mc dermott
Senior
Hors ligne Hors ligne

Djibouti Djibouti

mange du kebab

unknown
unknown

Posteur à 31%

« Répondre #14 le: Mars 04, 2008, 23:39:40 »

tes vmt qu'une fille de joie  de fille de joie bordée de nouilles Grima&ccedil;ant
Journalisée

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24
  Imprimer  

Aller à:  

t shirt SS
Propulsé par MySQL Propulsé par PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines XHTML 1.0 Transitionnel valide ! CSS valide !
Page générée en 0.083 secondes avec 23 requêtes.